GMST Multimedia has expertise in the design and. deployment of e-learning technology. We work with our clients to develop unique, engaging training programs that are deployed online. We can also deliver solutions that use a combination of traditional classroom enhanced with multimedia-based training. Technology has been able to transcend traditional learning. No longer bound to a seat in a classroom, e- Learning has made the transfer of skills and knowledge accessible to a large number of recipients via computers, tablets and smartphones. In collaboration with you, our client, will identify exactly what your needs are. Next, we create the content and come up with the solution that will cater to your market. Utilizing the expertise of our designers and developers, we deliver a product that is tailored for your needs to achieve your goals.
- Resources are accessible 24/7
- Learning anytime, anywhere
- Cost-efficient - no need to bring people for training (save lodging, travel, and food expenses)
People learn in different ways and at different speeds. eLearning gives us a multi purpose and adaptable system that can be tailored to your specific needs.
- Convenience – eLearning provides a fun and easy way to learn at your own pace, in your own time. It is not bound by the confines and schedules of a classroom. The resources are available 24/7 via computer, tablet or smartphone. Furthermore, if you have learners from across the country or are in different countries, online training guarantees that they all receive the same information.
- Cost-Effective – eLearning cuts the cost of hiring speakers, booking venues and travel expenses that are incurred for classroom training.
- Engagement – eLearning can be made fun and easy, utilizing videos and graphics with audio to tell the story or impart the information your learners need. It allows for the streamlining of sharing knowledge and information by allowing all users to interact and learn from each other’s experiences.
- Audience – In pursuit of understanding our client audience, we look for internal and external factors of motivation for taking the eLearning courses. By identifying and taking advantage of these factors, we are able to customize the content of the course to create a relatable and fun experience for the learners.
- Need – Each eLearning course is tailored to its specific audience. From entry level staff to managers and the top brass, we develop solutions that will cater to all learner demographics.
- Timeline – Timing is a key factor when planning the development of an eLearning solution. Some clients may have assertive timelines, while those that require high-end interactivity may have lengthier timelines. The scope of work will define the timeline, and this will be outlined and discussed during the planning stage of each project.
- Budget – There is a wide range of eLearning solutions available. From basic presentations to highly interactive content with motion graphics, we can help you find the solution that will fit your needs and your budget.
MULTI PLATFORM - Laptops, tablets and smartphones are always within our reach. We make sure that your eLearning solution is available and accessible on all devices.
THE DIFFERENCE - Bespoke vs. Rapid eLearning
Rapid eLearning are courses that can be designed and implemented within a short time period. The production and development stages are condensed and quicker than traditional design processes.
Bespoke or custom eLearning entails a longer production process due to the content creation and development.
Bespoke eLearning means we develop customized elearning for you! How would you prefer your elearning? Bespoke or custom eLearning is tailor fit and specially designed to meet the specific needs of the client. We integrate your brand and your voice into the content by making it relevant to the specific field and culture of your organization. The content can range from motion graphic videos to interactive scenarios / simulations or stories (hyper narratives).
Do you need the learning materials as soon as possible? No time to waste? Cost effective, efficient and fast, Rapid eLearning solutions are customized to client preferences. Turnaround time is quick due to the condensed design and development process. The content contains info, graphics, and assessments.
We meet with our clients and ask their needs and requirements
Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
We create a storyboard and revise accordingly
We start the development process
Present the draft and revise accordingly
eLearning Content Development Process
Since each project is unique, we begin by analyzing the client’s needs and requirements. We then collaborate with Subject Matter Experts to outline the structure and content needed. Next, a storyboard is drafted in order to present the user journey. Upon approval, course creation begins. Each course is then submitted to client for review. After revisions, the final product is presented to client, ready for roll out.
- Analyze Client needs
- Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts
- Outline structure
- Passive Learning - graphics and images, fixed sequences, basic quiz questionsn
- Limited Interaction - clickable animated graphics, simple exercises (identification, drag and drop)
- Highly Interactive - animated videos, recorded audio/video, and scenario based learning
The e-learning training strategy fits seamlessly into our client’s organization schedule thereby optimizing personnel presence at work while facilitating capacity building for personnel within the organization.
Our platform offers the following features:
- Content on demand
- Live virtual class sessions
- Mobile platform enabled
- Knowledge sharing and discussion platform
- Online assessment
F. Castillo, Project 4, Quezon City