Learning Management System (LMS)
A learning management system (LMS) is a system that allows the organization to manage all elearning materials in one place. Students and other users can also access the system by logging in and materials can be limited by restrictions set by the administrators. We use Moodle as our main LMS for our clients. Its features are very flexible for any kind of institution and at the same time very light on the pocket because it is an open-source system. A learning management system (LMS) is a software application used for administration, documentation, tracking and delivery of educational courses or training programs. We utilize Moodle because it allows us to create personalized learning environments for our clients, no matter what the scale or scope. Moodle Moodle is an open-source learning management system that can be used in any kind of institution. Moodle is an open-source Learning Management System designed to provide learners with a secure and integrated platform that is highly flexible and fully customizable. It delivers a set of learner-centric tools that are on a simple user-friendly interface.
- Real-time Reports
- Mobile Friendly
- Track Progress
- File Management
- User and Role Management
- Course Management
- Notifications (email and in-system)
- Online Chat and Messaging
- Polls / Surveys
- Modern, easy to use interface – User-friendly, responsive and accessible.
- Customizable design and layout – Your brand, your voice and your culture.
- Personalized dashboard – Organize and arrange the display to your liking.
- All-in-one Calendar – Keep track of activities, deadlines, meetings, etc.
- Convenient file management – Drag and drop with ease.
- Media support – Easily search or insert video and audio files in your courses.
- Intuitive text editor – Format text and add images across all browsers and devices.
- Notifications – Setup and personalize your alerts.
- Tracking – Educators and learners can track progress and completion.
- Badges – Celebrate achievement and show progress, awarded based on set criteria.
- Rubrics – Tailor the grade book to your personal criteria per class/subject.
- Open standards – Import and export IMS-LTI and SCORM with ease.
- Multilingual capability – View content in your own language.
- Back up – Backup and restore large courses with peace of mind.
- Detailed reporting and logs – View and generate reports on site and course activity.
- Privacy – Only registered users can access the site.
- Security – Regular updates of latest security patches to maintain a private and secure site.
- Complete control – Can be deployed on a secure private cloud or local host.
- Assignments – Submit assignments via upload or create them online.
- Chat – Participants have a live discussion.
- Choice – A teacher asks a question and specifies multiple-choice answers.
- Database – Create, maintain and search a bank of record entries.
- Feedback – Create and conduct surveys.
- Forum – Participants start, comment on, ask or answer in threads.
- Glossary – Create and maintain a list of definitions.
- LTI External – Participate in LTI compliant resources.
- SCORM – Deploy SCORM packages as course content.
- Survey – Teacher’s tool for data gathering from learners about their classes and teaching methods.
- Workshop – View, grade and assess own and others’ work as co-learners.
- Wiki – Collection of web pages that anyone can add to or edit.
We are with you every step of the way, from inception to realization. What if issues arise after roll out? What if it catches fire? What if it catches a cold? All websites need regular maintenance and monitoring to assure functionality, stability and security. We’re here to lend a helping hand. Our professionals will support and guide you through whatever issues or problems arise.
Domain and Hosting
We offer domain and hosting services if client has no existing domain or would like to change their current service.
We offer a fully-managed domain and hosting service. We ensure that you have a properly configured and well maintained hosting infrastructure. Let us handle the servers, the applications, the operating systems, the databases, the security, the backups and the upgrades so that you don’t have to. If you prefer private secure cloud or local servers, we’ve got you covered as well. Let us help get you up and running in no time.
Moodle can also be hosted in your own server, let us know your plans and we’ll help you make it a reality.
F. Castillo, Project 4, Quezon City